The first poster for Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight confirms a 2015 release in 70mm.
Sister’s pregnant friend: “Hey, can you burn me a copy of this CD? Brandon is going to be born to it.”
Me: “It would be an honor.”
- As I grew up, my dream jobs included veterinarian, singer, interior designer, photographer, journalist, photojournalist(I got indecisive), war journalist(whoa), until I finally settled on social work when I was around eighteen. I was also briefly obsessed with the idea of being a flight attendant until I found out people in wheelchairs can’t do that, boo hoo.
- I never plan on having biological children. At this point in my life, I don’t see myself having kids in general, but obviously that could change. I get my desire to give affection and help people confused for maternal instincts a lot, so I really have to keep myself in perspective when it comes to this.
- I really want to move to Seattle one day and I still don’t exactly know why.
- My favorite album of all time is Jeff Buckley’s “Grace” and I made a point to make several copies of it so I have it with me no matter what. I also have it on my phone and wrote the lyrics of “Lover, You Should’ve Come Over” on the first page of one of my journals(lmao) several years ago.
- My love of lingerie came about as a result of my need to feel pretty and put together when I was a home schooled teenager. I never really left the house and wanted to feel like I was still putting effort in my appearance, so I started buying pretty bras, underwear, and lounge wear. It also made me feel better when I was sick, so as goofy as it sounds, I have a real emotional attachment to lingerie for these reasons.
- I have a borderline perverted obsession with stationary and office supplies.
- My mom was going to name me Grant Williams had I turned out to be a boy.
- I want to work in hospice care one day.
- I couldn’t wear non-slip on shoes until I was seventeen. I bought my first pair of “real shoes”(boots) at Charlotte Russe and the sales girl who helped me cried.
- And finally, my favorite fun fact about myself, I pee through my stomach.
I’m shamefully lazy and can’t be bothered to message 15 people about this, so if anyone wants to do this you can totally say I tagged you! This was fun, thanks!